IBM Z Day is coming on October 18, don’t forget to register. IBM Z Day is a one day free and virtual conference. Join the more than 16,000 who have registered from more 120+ countries and 180+ speakers across five tracks.
Gain insights into the tech that powers the world’s economy, advance your enterprise computing skills, and don’t forget to take part in the live chat where you can meet your peers and grow your network.
The IBM Z Skills Acceleration track starts at 3 am ET and was built for global learners like you. Attend four unique sessions to earn an IBM Z Skills digital certificate, get hands-on in technical workshops, get inspired, learn to take ownership of your career, and join a vibrant community of mainframers.
To earn the IBM Z Skills Digital certificate, you must be registered for IBM Z Day. Learn more about certificate requirements..
Required IBM Z Skills Sessions:
(Select the session that best aligns to your time zone from each of the 4 categories below to earn your certificate)
1. Get Hands-On with IBM Z Xplore:
• Session Title: Accelerate your next level of mainframe skills wizardry with IBM Z Xplore
• Choose 1 of 3 sessions available: 4:30 am ET, 10:30 am ET, 12:30 pm ET
2. Get Hands-On with an hour of code
• Session Title: Hour of Code – zNextGen COBOL and the modern mainframe (6 am ET)
3. Taking ownership of your career
• Session Title: Empowering Your Journey: The Future is Bright with IBM Z
• Choose 1 of 2 sessions available: 3:30 am ET | 8:30 am ET
4. Your network is your networth
• Session Title: Find Your Community: networking, technical user groups & skills sharing
• Choose 1 of 2 sessions available: 7 am ET | 2 pm ET
Other tracks you may be interested in checking out include IBM Z, App Modernization, Data & AI, and Sustainability.
Register now and see you on October 18.