Here’s your chance to learn many new assembler instructions!
I just published the latest version of VisualZ which represents a significant improvement over the previous one.
New Features include:
- Improved interface
- Settings tab for specifying the CODES path
- Stop points
- Fully functional 64 bit registers
- Many new instructions that access the 64 bit general purpose registers
- A more extensive CODES directory containing many new sample programs
- More detailed highlighting for registers
- One click download for VisibleZ and CODES
You can download the latest version by clicking on the “Download VisibleZ” tab from the home page. VisibleZ is distributed as an executable Jar file. The source code is included inside the Jar if you prefer to compile it yourself.